On 17th March 2015, IndiaGoverns Research Institute released a report on NREGA in Karnataka for 20013-14, organised along MLA Constituency boundaries. The report was produced using the gram panchayat level data accessed from the government.
- Tackling malnutrition in India livemint.com/Politics/qqz3C… 6 months ago
- Health-care data is ailing thehindu.com/sci-tech/healt… #DevelopmentMatters #DataSpeaks #IndiaGoverns 6 months ago
- A central information hub to mine farm data launched toi.in/94Xrka via @timesofindia #DevelopmentMatters #DataSpeaks #IndiaGoverns 6 months ago
- Working with the right numbers thehindu.com/opinion/column… #DevelopmentMatters #DataSpeaks #IndiaGoverns 7 months ago
- New American research study reconfirms distressing state of education in India via @firstpost firstpost.com/india/new-amer… #DevelopmentMatters 7 months ago