- Tackling malnutrition in India livemint.com/Politics/qqz3C… 8 months ago
- Health-care data is ailing thehindu.com/sci-tech/healt… #DevelopmentMatters #DataSpeaks #IndiaGoverns 8 months ago
- A central information hub to mine farm data launched toi.in/94Xrka via @timesofindia #DevelopmentMatters #DataSpeaks #IndiaGoverns 8 months ago
- Working with the right numbers thehindu.com/opinion/column… #DevelopmentMatters #DataSpeaks #IndiaGoverns 9 months ago
- New American research study reconfirms distressing state of education in India via @firstpost firstpost.com/india/new-amer… #DevelopmentMatters 9 months ago
On 25th April 2013, IndiaGoverns Research Institute released a report on Education in Karnataka for a 4 year period (2008-12), organised along MLA Constituency boundaries. The report was produced using the Gram Panchayat level data accessed from the government.
Prof. Rajeev Gowda, Professor and Chairperson of the Centre for Public Policy at IIM Bangalore and Mr. Harish Narasappa, a prominent lawyer and head of Daksh, released the report and addressed the media.
Various media houses (both print and digital) publshihed articles based on the data. Some of the articles which got published are made available on the IndiaGoverns blog for easy reference.